Sunday, June 1, 2008

June 1, hunger

where to begin?

Abby of the Arts? so much there. makes me hungry to shed this skin, this place, and soar. spirit. art. I've signed up for two classes since. Collage class in July and a writing class with author Natalie Goldberg in September.

I also visited this site. and now plan to purchase this book as soon as it is available.

and from the Judy Wise blog, I found this artist....from Phoenix and a k-8 art teacher. And I have been thinking about color, putting it on scraping it off and landscape.

oh. art. words. spirit. how do I get it? how do I fit it? how can I make this central?

and I look at this house and there is no place to do encaustics here... studio, studio... but where, how...

but somehow I've pushed off from the shore....

1 comment:

Judy Wise said...

Keep going. The sirens are calling to you. There is treasure and fullness in that direction.(art, writing, community) xo