Sunday, June 29, 2008

sunday loop

One more day and I head for Illinois by way of Kentucky
31 more days until I have to arrive back at work.
My brain is all over the place...
the low last night was 87...
what to pack in the small suitcase I have selected
do I bring the laptop? will there really be any opportunity to use the laptop?
it will be cooler than here, but humid -with chance of mosquitoes, I like to add - so I will still be hot and possibly itchy
must remember about chiggers
movies this afternoon with buddy Steve
and what about Bill... honestly I thought this was a finalized thing... but I keep thinking, what about Bill
when I return I will only have two weeks left
my bathroom will be done, or nearly done
will V. water my plants?
I will, at the current rate pay about $12 a day to drive to and from work
can I carpool and remain a nice person
does anyone else find Arnold Schwarzenegger mind-numbingly boring?
my work table is not big enough to paint on - I need more spread out room
at least my classroom gives me some sense of studio space
I will take my journal with me, yarn and a book
I can maybe use Jerry's computer
will something happen at the reunion, or will I wonder why the urge to go was so strong?
after hiring a personal trainer, doing water aerobics three days a week, riding my bike nearly every day I have managed to gain two pounds
I think I need to do something risky
what!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a great time in KY/IL... and remember that muscle weights more than fat.