Sunday, November 25, 2007

taking pictures

Today, I have been practicing taking pictures. The one above is W. and I making brandy balls... a sure sign that Christmas is right around the corner. His mom took the picture. As you can see, he was goofing around.
I moved my basil into the sun yesterday. In the summer I need to keep it in a place where it does not get burnt, but it is late November... and the shadows are getting long. Even after a few hours, it is really perking up.

A necklace I finished yesterday. I am still in my 'use up the odds and ends' phase. These pieces are what is left of a necklace I made for a friend of mine.... coppery sparkle throughout. (see the strap from my camera dangling down... need to clean that up.


I took this picture outside on a piece of blue construction paper. I made this bracelet a couple years ago. It is one of my favorites and when I open my etsy store, this is probably the type of bracelet I need to do.




This is the type of bracelet I have been making the last couple weeks. These are for a craft sale, and I have discovered that price really matters there. This bracelet will run around $6. Worn alone it looks lovely and delicate, but when worn with two or three others it has movement and texture. Something I like.




Another bracelet... this one with silvery foil wrapped glass beads and one cast bead of green.





A couple more beaded bracelets ... and a camera strap...


Last, Mediterranean blue sea glass strung on jute and ribbon... beautiful weight and color, but the picture, I think, is too blue. I think I need a different background here.
Oh, and check out the new photo of me... I wanted you to see my longer, fuller hair... but what I feel like you see is saggy skin and droopy eyes...
I will keep trying.

















No comments: