Wednesday, November 28, 2007

five really good things

1. I am sitting here, in my cozy home with a nice glass of Black Mountain Shiraz enjoying my favorite blogs.
2. The second graders finished up their gingerbread men... we cut them out of construction paper, and the last two days they have been making clothes for them paper-doll style... they loved doing this... all while listening to my Funky Christmas Mix given to me a couple years ago by my daughter Liz. The kids danced about as they worked. I love when art and creativity can be this much fun.
3. I went to see my cranial sacral guru today. Oh, what a piece of heaven that one-hour session was.
4. I got to wear my olive vintage wool sweater with the shell buttons today. It always lifts my spirits when the weather permits the wearing of a sweater.
5. I did not run out of gas on the way home. Whew! It was really a close one though.

No comments: