Wednesday, March 26, 2008

five

1.second week of spring break. The life-style change has set in. Mmmmm, I love this life!
2. cleaner/less clutter house... getting rid of things like the beautiful, classic pearl gray Jones of New York suit I bought fifteen years ago... the one I have only worn a few times, but saved because I planned on getting married in it... oh, that felt good!
3. my dad came through his eye surgery with no complications and he will be able to see!!! (and read the Wall Street Journal, that high-end conservative rag, for the remainder of his life)
4. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert... wow! Especially page 285. I think I am finally getting it!
and last, but not least...
5. this feeling that everything is working itself out in it's own time and that I do not have to shift control mode any time soon.

: )

No comments: