Wednesday, December 10, 2008

mess

As I sit here, in front of my computer I can see into my kitchen. My kitchen is a mess. A couple of dirty dishes, a dishwasher full of clean waiting to be put away, a Kitchen Aide mixer sitting out waiting for the next batch of cookies, some clean towels, some not so clean, a cook book, a bag of flour... disarray.

I went to my cranial sacral person today... she moved some of the bones in my head and my headache is mostly gone and my eye-twitch is a thing of the past... if you do not have a cranial sacral person find one immediately...

I went to the dentist, too. Needed three little fillings that they managed without the need for pain killers... no numb mouth, hallelujah!

I also went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the elliptical, an hour with my trainer, and 20 in the jacuzzi

Then easy dinner, then Private Practice, then here... no dishes done tonight...

I am a morning person. tomorrow morning the clutter will bother me, but right now I am just going to turn off the light and mosey down the hall to my bedroom and crawl into my unmade bed and read until my eyes no longer focus... not a bad plan.

No comments: