Wednesday, September 3, 2008

hump day

One month to Geneva, Switzerland... yippee! And doesn't the cold whiteness of the snow look good on this hot sunny day?
********************
A Monday holiday means that Wednesday comes almost immediately.... two more days until Friday! How sweet....


I have been working on my altered book at school and finally feel I am pulling myself forward a bit on it... I'll remember to take my camera tomorrow and get some pictures... also went to the school library... they are weeding out tons of books and I picked up a pile of poetry books and some old picture books I'm going to play around with... I cut trees, paper doll style, out of watercolor and tempera stained newspaper and pasted them to the bottom of a collage. I love, love, love colored newspaper... so many ideas, so little time.


I find I am smiling a lot. Why is that?


love/peace

No comments: