Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tech help please!

How do I move this button to my side bar? I have been reading all the tips, I see how to add the picture and but how do I get the HTML under it?
I can manage to do it here, on my post, where there is a paste option on the bar above, but there seems to be no "paste" option within the Add Options drop down... there must be a way to paste the html I copy from another site and get it under the button....
I will keep at trying, but if someone could give me some pointers, they would be much appreciated!

1 comment:

Shari said...

Click on the blue "Edit HTML". Now it will say "Rich Text". Copy the HTML from the Blogaholic button and paste it into the white space. Then, click save and it should work. You may end up having 2 of the same picture. So, you will have to delete the first one that doesn't have the link in it.