Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday

Already I am thinking about next weekend. My sister will be here. She flies in on Wednesday and I will pick her up, but take her to my parents house where she will stay until Friday after school when I will pick her up and bring her to my house.

It is Sunday and the dishwasher is running through it's cycles, the shades are pulled, the kitchen is cleanish, tomorrow's lunch is packed and ready to slip into my bag. Tomorrow I start a Rio Salado on line class. 45 hours of SEI for anyone that is interested. I won't have much time to devote to this class the first week... and the first week of an online class are always the most difficult for me, finding out where everything is, what the expectations are. But when it is done, it's done.

Told Katie I would come to dinner on Tuesday and see her newly stained concrete floor. I need to get in for an oil change this week and discovered a new coffee shop today on 59th Ave north of Union Hills called Next - I have three different scarves started and two bags and need to just finish something.

It will all be okay though. I made a really excellent dinner tonight and February 14 is just over a month away ... you are thinking Valentine's Day, right... but that is not it... on or around February 14 the weather changes and suddenly it is no longer winter, but spring. I can feel myself getting ready for spring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and hey, who else is visiting katie in a brilliant blue pt cruiser? or is that photo from xmas? :)

Anonymous said...

what is SEI?